|I don't eat junk all the time lol|
It's been quite a while since I've blogged, been disciplined, and exercised. I know that's VERY no bueno. There are several things I've realized since I've fallen off the wagon:
- I can't let one bad day throw me off course.
- Even though part of my support system is missing, I can still depend on those that are here!
- Have to put effort and energy in to get results.
- I really can feel a difference when I eat healthy/exercise compared to eating junk...
- Don't feel safe just because the # on the scale doesn't change... The tightness of my clothes does NOT lie lol!
|A cool 253 lbs 8/17/13 - Me & my sis|
I have to admit that fitness and eating healthy will be a long struggle for me because even though I may reach for something healthy I still have the urge to snack if I'm feeling down or not exercise. You know, that feeling where you just want to stuff your face like a squirrel and hibernate like a bear!?!?