Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Update on ME!

Well, well, well... We meet again! I just wanted to give y'all a quick update on how I'm fairing. My weight is currently 246.3 pounds I'm working hard to drop another 40 pounds by then end of the year. I'm taking things slow now and focusing on forming lasting habits which seems to be working for me. I've had tremendous success changing my eating habits, but am still working on becoming consistent with my workouts. My goal for working out is at least 60 minutes 5 times a week, but it's hard finding the motivation to get up and be active sometimes... I find myself eating less and less meat as the days go on, I don't really crave or want it. Also I stay mostly in the produce section of the grocery story which allows me to control the ingredients I'm putting into my body. I am starting to love the way I look in my clothes and love the energy I have from the foods I eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment