Friday, August 29, 2014

Days 3 - 5

I didn't think this week would be as tough to fall back on track as it has been. From a cheat, missing meals or parts of meals, lack of water, and no drive for physical activity. On top of all of these challenges I've been stressed with trying to get through the 1st week of school... It might not have been a good idea to load all of this on my plate at once but that's okay, I will get through it all. The most important thing I've taken from this week is that I NEED a schedule in my life!

I haven't been taking that many pictures this time around, I'm slacking hard core. I was eating my chicken and broccoli, and while it tasted good I was thinking about other things I wish I was eating instead. Truthfully I don't think I feel like putting in the work this time around. I'm not sure what it will take to get the motivation I had back, but I'm willing to keep trying until I'm there. Wish me luck for day 6-10 because I have to post my progress... Sheesh!





No comments:

Post a Comment