Thursday, August 28, 2014

Loading Days 1 & 2






So, where to start?

Loading days... Well, those were less than exciting to say the least. I wanted to get any foods that I might crave in the next 38 days out of my system so I bought donut holes, pound cake, Taco Bell, and regular donuts. Monday I also decided to do a little bit of grilling at lunch time, throwing some chicken sausages and burgers on the grill. I ate so much on day 1 that I literally thought I'd explode! Needless to say me trying to get some sleep was not happening since I had bad heartburn and acid reflux... It was no ones fault but my own that I had to try to sleep sitting up that night.

Day of loading was a little better, I was so scarred from the night before that I didn't eat until around 11 or 12 in the afternoon. I did take my drops, but I was terrified of having heartburn again. When I grilled I did take advantage and prepare some chicken breast for later in the week to eat... YAY ME!

During my load days I also took my dreaded before pictures and was horrified at the results. That's ok because I know what I need to do to get right. The picture are motivation alone not to cheat, I know I'm not the only one that's looked at a picture of myself and thought "is that what I really look like? Is this how other people see me?" Yep, that was me after looking through my gallery...

Like I said in the video, because I've done HCG before and even attempted weight loss through other avenues I know what works to keep me motivated and on the right track.


  • Prepping meals on the weekend or early in the day
  • Keeping my fruit as a snack between lunch/dinner and after dinner 
  • Making sure I have a gallon of cold water in the fridge every day
  • Blogging weekly about my progress
  • Keeping my family involved
  • Logging my food and weight daily
  • Updating progress pics every 10 days







No comments:

Post a Comment