Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 3 HCG

Welcome everyone,

This is my first blog EVER! I do love to write, but normally in a journal when I'm super emotional. The reason I've decided to start doing this is to hopefully help other people who are struggling with weight loss like me, and to help keep my self accountable for my progress.

Most of my life I have struggled with keeping the pounds off, due to my poor eating and exercising habits. As I've gotten older I've done better with maintaining, but it seems to be a little too late. I have two things that do help hinder the pounds from shedding like I want them to and that is my hypoactive thyroid and my polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). So, I decided to get a little bit of help from a product called HCG.  After doing some research for myself on it, I purchased a 40 day supply of drops and got to it on September 24. Today is actually day 3 for me, I didn't find it necessary to record the first 2 days because it was just me totally stuffing my face. I've taken this time on day 3 to come up with a few goal I hope to accomplish these next 38 days on this diet:

1. Form better eating habits
2. Come up with more creative ways to spend my spare time besides eating
3. Complete the whole 40 days without cheating
4. Fit into my "skinny" jeans

That's all I can think of right now, but overall I just want to become healthy and have a long productive life. I'm tired of being scared to do things because of my weight! At the bottom I attached a more in depth video of me starting this journey. I will be posting pictures from time to time of my progress, my food, and motivational things. I hope you all take something from this blog and feel free to comment (Positive only) or email me at hhj063084@gmail.com.



Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather!

    I wish you the best on your journey! You're off to a great start with your journey and your blog! You definately have my support!

    ReplyDelete