Sunday, November 11, 2012

9 Days of Maintenance

Hi everyone!

I know, I know, it's been a while since I've posted a blog. We've been super busy over here with 3 days left until we move out and 5 days until we hit the road to VA.

When I first started the maintenance round of HCG I started to fall into some old bad habits like eating too late, skipping breakfast, not working out some days, munching on candy here and there, and probably consuming too many carbs too fast. I was eating a sandwich I think every day with cheese on it, and I know for sure that I was not doing well with my water consumption. Don't worry, after seeing a couple pounds gained on the scale I SNAPPED BACK TO REALITY. I started focusing back on my goals, counting calories consistently, getting active, and drinking more water. I'm now a little lower then my day 40 weight so I'm happy and will keep up with what I'm doing. It's hard work, I'm not going to lie... I have to constantly think about my food choices and drag myself out to at least get some fresh air every day. There have been days where I really, really, really didn't want to!

We are going to be living on the 3rd floor in the apartment we're moving into, so that's going to be good for me. I'm also trying to find a job where I'm not going to be limited to sitting behind a desk all day, but that's kind of hard working in the banking industry. So, if all else fails I will just have to do something active on my breaks like walk the building.

I WILL be starting a 26 day round of HCG in exactly 13 days! While I hope to lose another 26 pounds in those days, I'm more realistically hoping for about 15 pounds which would put me at about 230 pounds. If that happens, I will also do a 3rd 40 day round to try and accomplish leaving the 200's behind me :)

Well this is the only update I have for now, I can't promise to post every day but I will try at least once or twice a week! Once I'm back on the HCG I will keep up with the blog every day.

Have a HAPPY VETERANS DAY y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment