Monday, February 4, 2013

Second verse, same as the first :)


Hey everyone!

I'm back in full effect :) It's day 3 for me which means it's my first day of changing my diet. This was not an easy day, I wanted to snack early but then at night I wasn't even hungry for dinner. Also My head has been hurting all day long, nothing serious but it's still annoying. My goal was to drink 128 ounces of water today but I only drank 96 ounces, but that's a lot more than I've been drinking recently I guess. I'm thinking maybe I'm getting sick but really hope I'm just having a not so good day instead.

I decided to make a menu from now on so I know exactly what I'll be eating. It also helps when it's time for me to make a grocery list for shopping. I was in and out the store so fast this morning! I also looked up a lot of new recipes that are good for this diet and am trying them out. The ones I really liked I printed out and put into a recipe binder for easy access when I wanted to reuse them.

2 comments:

  1. That recipe with the slaw, apples and chicken sounds really good! Im going to the store tonight to get the ingredients! I hope your headache went away! Stay focused and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my blog ScorpionHerbalist! Let me know what you think of the slaw recipe, and I'm happy to report that with the assistance of some sinus medicine my headache is LONG GONE! Hope you have a wonderful day. :)

    ReplyDelete