Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sometimes there're hiccups along the way...



Day 6 went pretty well for me, it's still not easy getting through the days without craving something but I pushed through successfully. Too bad I can't say the same for day 7, I caved! Early in the day I started having what I thought was a craving for cake, but soon realized I just wanted carbs... ANY CARBS. I gave in, ordered a meat lovers stuffed crust pizza, and after 2 slices I regretted it. Soon after I realized it wasn't even as good as my mind told me it was going to be, I guess the joke was on me. I've never been one to really dwell on mine or any other person's mistakes, so I'm pushing forward and just going to try to do better tomorrow.

I started a new workout called "Rockin' Body" and I'm in LOVE with it already. I love music, to dance, and have fun which is exactly what this workout combines. It's by the makers of the Insanity and P90X workouts so I did sweat and have a bit of a challenge doing them! The great thing is that there is a person that you can follow at all times if you need modifications to harder moves in the dvd. Not to mention the package comes with a calendar tell me what workouts to do on what days and a book of recipes, some of which I can use now on the HCG diet.

My goals for day 8 are to get my butt up and put in an hour of cardio on the treadmill, complete my Rockin' Body workout, push through any cravings, get in 100 ounces of water, no nap, and do an activity outside. All of that I want done before 5pm, WISH ME LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment