Sunday, September 4, 2016

Days 14 & 15



Day 14:


It's weigh in time again, how exciting.. NOT! I just adore starting my Friday's with an anxiety attack, followed by a mini stroke! (J/P)

So I'm going to jump right on in and tell y'all that in 14 days I've lost 12.5 pounds... that's not too shabby, especially with some of the days I've had.

Today was another 9.5 hour day with no lunch break, all I a were a few grapes and strawberries. When I got home I decided that I wanted to try to make a cauliflower crust pizza. Had everything made, and went to cut the pizza but to my surprise the crust was stuck to the parchment paper. When I tell y'all I was mad, I mean it... I actually cried because I was so hungry and thinking about that darn pizza all day... BOO-HOO'D like a baby! After a few hours of feeling sorry for myself, my husband went and picked up a steak omelet for us from Waffle house.

Day 15:

To top off my bad ending to day 14, I woke up, weighed myself and saw a surprising GAIN on the scale... I just crawled back into bed because I couldn't even think about or deal with that fact at the moment... "Today is the day I help my baby sis move out of state, so it's not about me" I told myself! 

After helping pack a a truck and two cars, 4 of us made that 5.5-6 hour drive to PA and finally arrived around 5:30 in the evening. Now we just have to take another few hours to try to unload AND squeeze everything up the smallest 3 floors of steps I've ever seen in life! Due to my injury I wasn't able to assist in running up and down the step with too many items. I was manly in charge of making sure items were off the truck/ready to be taken up or pushed to the ramp of the truck for my dad and husband to carry. It took 4 HOURS of struggling with large items, removing a door, removing the door frame, and plenty of fluids!!! After the excitement of finishing I ate 2 fish fillets, YEP I said 2 and took the long drive back to VA getting home at 4am.

WHAT A DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment