Friday, September 2, 2016

Days 11 & 12



Day 11:

I have to admit that I've been slacking when it comes to cooking this week. We didn't go grocery shopping Sunday which means no meal prepping for the week. It was my early day today so that again meant no lunch break and by the time I got home at 2:45 I was STARVING! Thank goodness I still had a third of that Martin's salad left over because I inhaled it... After I ate my late lunch and dinner a while later, I took my pup-pup Bella for a walk around the neighborhood. That girl struggled for that short walk! She tried to run onto a strangers porch to get to a dog that was barking at us, and then growled and tried to pull me in the direction of a lady that was taking a breather during her jog... Let's just say Bella and I had to have a little chat in the middle of the road. After one lap we went home and continued our walk once my husband arrived.

Day 12:

My day started out really crazy and with me running way behind for work... I got there RIGHT ON TIME which I hate. Had no chance to pack my lunch but was able to run to KFC and got a grilled chicken kid's meal with a drumstick, green beans, and sugarless apple sauce. It was great, I didn't even know that was on their menu! I haven't been getting in as much water as I should, normally ending my day at little above a half gallon. For dinner I decided on steak and scrambled eggs YUM! Of course my family ended the night with 2 laps around the neighborhood, that was enough for me. I was so ready to hit the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment