Friday, December 14, 2012

Days 3 & 4


Well, I fell asleep last night before I had the chance to post anything about day 3 so this morning I'm going to talk about days 3 & 4... SORRY!


Day 3 was very much a struggle for me trying to get back in the swing of things. I wanted to snack all day and found myself fight with my own thoughts, trying to rationalize a cheat. I did NOT cheat though, but more so because I was too lazy to leave the house and get something. Thank goodness I had nothing but healthy foods in the house! I was also thankful for that gum too since I almost chewed 1/2 a bottle to keep me occupied.

Day 4 was A LOT better for me. I didn't want to snack too much until around 7 PM, but I went and sliced up an apple to take care of that. I kept myself moving around for most of the day, but I didn't get in as much water as I know I need to. My goal is at least a gallon a day and I've only gotten in 1/2 to 3/4 of that these past few days.

Today I think I'm going to go find some chicken I can cook and look up some more seasonings I can mix to make my meat tasty! I also have to green beans to snap and asparagus to bake in the fridge, so I think those will be my veggies for today :) 

I hope y'all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment