Sunday, December 16, 2012

Days 5 & 6

So, I keep falling asleep before I get the chance to blog at night... Oh well... I might have to just keep doing these 2 day reviews, it's not like I have a lot of stuff to really say anyways!

 On day 5 I sort of notice that I'm not seeing the bigger number drops like I was in the beginning of my first round, it was a little bit discouraging but I know that it's not going to be the same. I did have one slip up and ate a white chocolate reese's peanut butter cup :( "Aunt Flow" is in town and I have been craving chocolate like there's no tomorrow! That didn't seem to hurt anything yet because I was down 3.5 pounds the next morning!!!!!! I'm not sure how that is possible, I weighed myself 3 times to make sure, and it was right... I know it's crazy right?!? I won't be eating anymore chocolate though.

I'm also going to give this 30 day shred a shot again too, but only because I need to tone my legs and arms. Jillian Michaels does a lot of bottom, legs, core, and arm exercises in her video. I've been procrastinating on joining the YMCA, but maybe I will go today to I can just on in head first and get my workouts going strong. I was also thinking about taking a refresher swim class.

No comments:

Post a Comment