Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Days 7 & 8



I really need a reality check or to shake myself. Lately I've been in a little "funk" and can't seem to get out and it's affecting my progress. The past few days I have cheated here and there... on day 6 I had a gyro with EXTRA tzatziki sauce on it and on day 7 I had lots of sweet tea :( It's almost like I'm knowingly sabotaging myself! I know it's wrong before I do it, but at those moments I didn't care. Hopefully I will get in together in the next 4 days so I won't totally disappoint myself and everyone else with low numbers since I'm weighing in about 4 days.

These next few days I know I need to come up with some ideas to keep my mind occupied so I won't bee so down in the dumps all the time. The only good news I have is that I've gotten my water intake up. Another difference in moving is that I no longer have access to workout equipment for free and I'm kind of scared to walk around outside by myself now that I'm not on base. I keep saying I'm going to go join the gym but haven't done it yet. So, I guess I'll make that one of my top priorities today and to get in a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment