Friday, December 21, 2012

Days 9 & 10

HAPPY 7 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME & MY HUBBY!!


There wasn't much to tell for days 9 and 10, so I just did a short video recap. I'm FINALLY 100% back on track for the past couple of days just in time to be challenged with a Christmas dinner in a few days! I've really been trying to make sure I get my gallon of water in since it keeps me full and is just healthy for me overall.

The hardest part for me doing round 2 of HCG hasn't been the diet itself, but not having my husband is a my BIGGEST support here to motivate me to keep going strong. This is where the emotional eating has come in since I'm having to adjust to something I have never dealt with... living alone! One thing I have realized though is that my family is just a phone call away if I need a pep talk or even just to hear a friendly voice. **They are also just a short drive away**

Last night I was a little down in the dumps again, but got an unexpected text from my big sis telling me that my nephews wanted to Skype with me. I didn't realize how much seeing their cute little faces would change my mood and perk me up so much! This really is what family is for, that shoulder to lean on when I need it the most. Thanks!!

* The colors are of the school my husband and I met at (NSU)*

No comments:

Post a Comment