Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 12


Today I'm feeling a little lazy with the blogging, partly because I have to get my 20 minutes in with Jillian, time in on the treadmill, figure out lunch, go to the grocery store, and do some laundry before we hit the movies around 1pm. So PLEASE forgive me for the not so in depth review of yesterday... It's not like it was very eventful anyway!

I made these apple chips, they turned out amazing until.... I stored them incorrectly overnight in a Ziploc bag. :( I'm sad because they actually turned out crisp and very tasty.


For dinner last night since I was in a messed up mood and just wanted to eat out of the house, we grabbed a bite at Chipotle (THE BEST BURRITO IN TOWN). I didn't get a burrito though, I ate a salad bowl with lettuce on the top and bottom, chicken, pico de gallo, and tomatillo salsa. It filled me up once I drank my 2 cups of water! Yes, my husband had a big ole burrito with everything on it and I might have drooled a little bit watching him eat it (Don't judge me lol)!


Later last night, since I was feeling a little salty (get it lol) from Chipotle... HAHA, sorry I'm still laughing from my corny joke! We decide to go for a walk which I cut short because of my already sore legs. I needed it though for peace of mind, stress relief, and just some fresh air.

People, we are almost half way and I can't wait to say Day 20. I feel like I've been doing this forever and I'm getting a little bit bored with the food I'm eating! I'm going to have to come up with some ideas on how to spice up this menu with the things I can eat.

ENJOY YOUR DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment