Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nerve Racking Day 9

Oh, it feels so good to FINALLY sit down today and it's already noon!  I've been running around non-stop like a headless chicken since I woke up this morning.

First I was a little discouraged after seeing the scale when I woke up, but the way I've been moving so far I'm not too worried about tomorrows numbers!  So, I didn't make it to Zumba yesterday but I'm not too bummed about it since I did make up for it with a mile walk with my husband. Not to mention the lawn mowing and hoping over ant hills at the same time (they are HUGE here in TX).

Last night was a long one for me with not much sleep, I started feeling sick and my stomach was aching. I'm pretty sure it was the shrimp I fixed last night, maybe it wasn't good. :( I wasn't a big fan of the shrimp to begin with, so I think I'll be boycotting seafood from now on.  Well ladies and gents, tomorrow is the BIG DAY where I reveal my weight loss or gain and new pictures.

I hope everyone has a very productive day!

**Check back tomorrow for my weigh in!**

No comments:

Post a Comment