Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Last day with drops... Day 37

The high point of my day was when I went to find one of my belts to wear with my jeans that were falling off and the belt was too big too! I had to get a knife and make a new hole so it would be tight enough around my waist. I guess that means it's time to go shopping soon, well maybe for Black Friday.

A person who will remain nameless since I'm not sure if they read this blog or not really upset me today, they told me that it was about time I decided to lose weight! I felt like crying and choking them at the same time, and thought that was the EXACT REASON I didn't want to share this blog or tell people about my losing weight to begin with. It's crazy a 1 mean comment can ruin a day. After that remark was made I wanted to give up, I was emotional and felt like "eating my feelings!" Instead I got a piece of gum and CHEWED THE HECK OUT OF IT! I was (am) angry, I don't know what goes through people's minds sometimes when they talk...

Any-who, I'm not tying to dwell on the negative. I'm ready for a change, I'm not sure what it will be but something will be different. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ignore ignorance...you're stronger and made of better stuff than whoever made that awful comment! I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete