Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Day 31


Today was my first day going back to the doctor to have my blood pressure checked. I really didn't want to go, but got up after a short name and drug myself to the hospital. Of course I ended up waiting about 45 minutes and as I set I found that I was getting frustrated, how long does it take for someone to come take my vitals? I knew I needed to calm down so I just closed my eyes and tried to steady my breath. When I finally got called back I was so nervous I just knew my numbers would be through the roof, but once again closed my eyes and tried to relax as the cuff was put on my arm. THANK GOD 121/73, it was so beautiful to see and the nurse even asked me why I was there with such good blood pressure... Well, I get to go back tomorrow!

My tail bone is feeling better right now, but I'm not getting my hopes up since the pain went away before and came back STRONGER than ever. I've just been trying make a conscious effort not to do anything that might aggravate it besides things I can't control like sitting.

OH OH!!! I just remembered, I was looking over the calendar and I realized I could fit a short 26 day round in that would start 2 days after Thanksgiving and 2 days before my anniversary! I'm excited about that, it's be a great way to end the year being that much closer to leaving the 200's behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment