I have have lost 11.1 lbs in 10 days :)
Yesterday I started the day feeling calm and sure about my weight loss progress UNTIL later in the evening when a bloated feeling took over! I got a little worried that I would see a gain in the morning.
Today in my video I talked about being discouraged a few days when stepping on the scale. Here are a few things that I found I can control to help see bigger numbers.
- Be more active
- Stop separating my fruit from meals/ Schedule meals better
- Increase my water intake/ Drink consistently throughout the day
- Do compound exercises to burn more during workouts
- STOP LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLES PROGRESS AND COMPARING!
Another thing I wanted to share were some thingsI have learned from this HCG diet so far.
- Water is very important
- Healthy eating CAN taste AWESOME
- Multi vitamins are important to take no matter what
I decided to change from sharing progress every 5 days to every 10 days, it seemed more logical to me. The measurements to the right are from day 1, I will update them on day 20 and then again on day 40. Once again, thank you all for the love and support!