Sunday, October 28, 2012

Day 35 (R1P2D35) for all you HCG people!

Good afternoon y'all!

I had a very good day today starting with a loss on the scale for me. Also I was a little bit chipper since my tail bone was feeling better than it did yesterday, I looked forward to not cringing every time I was about to sit down!

For lunch I had steak, I had put an awesome rub on it and let it sit in the fridge over night. I normally avoided steak on this diet even though it was allowed because I more often then not over cook it and it ends up like a ROCK! Well today I decided to google the proper way to cook a steak so it's tender and juicy... OMG, BEST STEAK EVER made at home fore me. My husband ate a steak for a snack (lol, not lunch) and he ate 2 more on top of his 2 burgers with his dinner. I told him he was a fat boy in a skinny body eating all that food AND he has his last weigh in on Tuesday. If that was me I'd be watching everything I eat just to make sure I'm not over weight!

Today I was supposed to mow the lawn but my husband was kind enough to do it since I was in the back napping... THANK GOD because I really didn't want to do it :). He actually got a lot of exercise today since he ran around 10-12 miles this morning while I sorted through some of our stuff and put a lot in "file 13" (trash). I only have 5 more days left and I'm hoping for about 2-3 more pounds to be shed come day 40, I don't think that's too much to ask for. 

Enjoy your night every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment