Saturday, October 27, 2012

Day 34.. K.I.S.S.


It's day 34 and I'm going to keep it sweet and simple since it's close to midnight and I'm tired! I had a very productive day preparing and freezing meals to eat once our household items are gone. The first thing I made were meatballs which I accidentally made two batches of so I ended up making veggie lasagna with thinly sliced zucchini instead of pasta. My husband wanted to try the lasagna so I let him and he said it was pretty good.

Top is mine, bottom is his!
Today was also grocery day as well which was a drag because my tail bone started hurting again today as soon as I opened my eyes! I think my husband bought every sweet in the store too... It was quite funny, he found a gelato by the ice cream and ate the whole pint right out of the container when we got home. He even had the nerve to complain that it was too small a portion!! I'll be surprised if he goes to sleep tonight, in fact he's grabbing a candy bar as I type this. He makes me laugh when he falls asleep eating candy in bed, when I try to move it he wakes up and swears he was still eating it! HAHA!

Ok, time to go to bed NIGHTY NIGHT NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment