Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 36


So day 36 was an okay day...  I was out running around and had a REALLY EARLY doctors appointment. My blood pressure had to be taken 3 times, the last time being with a done manually and getting the correct result of 120/80. The doctor told me I don't even have to come in for the 5th day because my four days of numbers didn't cause him any concerns. While I was there the doctor also had me get blood work done to check my thyroid and my hemoglobin A1C (sugar) both of which came back perfectly fine! 

Later in the day around 1pm I started not to feel so well, probably from the slight increase in my medicine that the doctor prescribed, so I ended up taking about a 3 hour nap. Even when I woke up I still felt groggy, tired, and weak! I was only up for a little while after that though, I even forgot to take my third drops and eat dinner. It didn't really matter because I felt a little nauseous anyways :(. My poor husband ended up going to bed early and missing dinner too because he was cramping up from his LOOOONNNGG run and trip into the sauna... He tried to be funny and flex his chest in the mirror and ended up screaming like a little girl because he caught a cramp in his peck instead lol!

That's all folks, that was my sad day 36!

No comments:

Post a Comment