Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 26 Some people IRK ME!


Hey y'all! I actually can't believe it's so close to the end of this portion of my weight loss journey, days 20-30 seem to be passing by pretty fast for me... Probably because I've been so busy lately, but I'm not complaining one bit!

It's funny, I've gotten some backlash for my losing weight with one particular person telling me that I'm trying to fit into what society wants me to be. All I can say is that they are full of *CRACKER JACKS* (my nice way of putting it)! I'm doing this for me, for my health, for my sanity, and for my family so they can go some where and SIT DOWN. What is the harm in my wanting to live a longer and more enjoyable life? Sure I could live to see the age of 90 or 100 but what's the use in that if I'm in a nursing home, or have had a limb amputated because of diabetes or another health problem!

Once again my reasons for weight loss are to prevent or slow down any health problems I might have later in life. I want to be able to enjoy doing simple things like riding a roller coaster or just walking through an amusement park without feeling winded all the time. Being over weight is NO FUN no matter what anyone may tell you, and I am just now starting to like the way I look in my own skin. I was always the one behind the camera because I didn't want what I looked like to be documented for everyone to see forever.

So, for anyone wanting or needing to lose weight you have to do it for yourself first or it's going to be a LONG and HARD road to travel. I think this is the easiest I've ever had losing weight and I don't feel like I'm torturing myself, all because I was finally really ready to do it and made goals for myself. Also I couldn't have done it without this blog and support of my family. It feels great to just put everything out in the open and not have to feel like I'm keeping everything to myself.

THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment