Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 32

GOOD EVENING!

My day was pretty productive for the most part. I woke up early and completed 30 minutes on the treadmill, I keep it at a pace of 3.2 and incline of 5. After that I finished some school work to ensure that I get ahead and have nothing to worry about while we're moving. I still haven't measured myself for my day 30 weigh in so I think I'll just skip it and save it for day 40.

I went to the hospital and was there for about 2 hours trying to request a copy of all my medical records, pick up medication, and have my blood pressure checked. Once again my blood pressure was okay at 130/72, I'm continuing to hope for 3 more days of normal numbers. The nurse was so inappropriate with her conversation and aggravated me so much that I was sure my blood pressure was going to read through the roof, but it didn't.

Before I left the hospital I picked up 2 cookies for my husband since he's been trying to be so good with his eating lately. I thought he would eat one today and maybe save one for the weekend, but I think he practically inhaled them both! It's funny how I'm not even craving sweets when they are right in front of my face now, if anything they smell too sweet to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment